26th November – 3rd December 2020
The 20th Fakenham Christmas Tree Festival is launched!
The team has been meeting regularly since January. However, like lots of other things at the moment, the Corona Virus forced us to have a re-think about the way we organised the Launch event:
- We were not able to have a gathering in church on the 30th March to launch the Festival in the usual way.
- Instead regular participants should have received an email from Anne with information and forms attached – just this once!
- New charities and those who have only been with us for a year or two are asked to phone for information and to exchange contact details. We think it is important that we have a chance to talk to new charities even if it’s not face to face. Phone numbers are below.
- The application process will run until the 5th June which is the closing date for applications, and charities will be informed whether they have a tree by the end of June.
- The £10 admin fee will be collected at the October meeting.
Please note the Festival Desk will not be operational in church until further notice. Please contact us by phone or email. We hope that you will put aside and save donations for the tombola and stalls, until such time when we can arrange for delivery or collection.
The timetable for the whole procedure hopefully won’t need to change – we still want the 20th Festival to be the best ever!
email – email@example.com
CTF phone – 07999 532002; Alison – 01328 864685; Elaine & Roger – 01328 851848